Monday, February 23, 2009

Anti-hoarding Challenge





Here are five of the six cards for the challenge I was host of-all products are Stampin' Up! of course.  I can only put 5 pictures per post so this will require two posts.  This striped paper was my absolute favorite of all the new paper-I was so afraid to mess up even one little panel-but I pushed through and it was worth it.  I found that using one piece of DSP all the way through was quite liberating and opened up the creative flow-I didn't waste time on color choices and style choices the paper dictated all that and it freed up my creativity to focus on design of layout and use of tools and so I was able to let go of some hardware and buttons and brads-I got to play with some new dies and I was pushed to be more creative because I wanted the cards to be different but the same so I looked to my tools and stamps since my paper was taken care of!  It was fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! I love these cards!!! I am sooooo going to case these if you don't mind!!!!

Gina Lindsay said...

I love the butterfly card, great job.

Unknown said...

I love these cards. I still plan to do the challenge, just searching for a few minutes here and there.