Monday, June 22, 2009

Scrappling!

Well I haven't posted in a week-first I wasn't feeling well then my scan wouldn't work then my camera's memory card was corrupted!  Issues with technology continue but I did manage to scan this picture to share-It is of my scrappling-I did the pair-the square card and the leftover also known as a scrappling-and I put a magnet on it to make it a bookmark.  These are for my secrete Sister!  I used all Stampin' Up new to be released on July 30th products!  Including new "in colors".

9 comments:

Sara said...

adorable!!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Hi Anne........so happy you were able to get past the techy issues. Love your card and the colours are amazing.

Gina Lindsay said...

Very nice, I really struggled with this challenge!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is great! My scrapling stunk!LOL

Unknown said...

I love the colors. These are really great.

specialcraftmom4 said...

I just love it!!! Great job (:

Scrapping Julie said...

so pretty, colors and layout are great!

Becky said...

This is so lovely, wonderful colors

Katy Myhre said...

Love these papers!