Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tree in a Box!

I thought this die was too hard to deal with-I'm changing my mind-this was so fun to make-I don't have this die yet -we went to a meeting held by an upline-Jan and she gave us a challenge to turn this tree into a project-well I had been working on little projects for my craft club at GMA and was inspired to put the tree in an explosion box-had to alter the usual pattern to get the tree in but I think it came out very fun! This merry moments paper is lovely-so traditional and nostalgic. The Old Olive and Real Red and Chocolate Chip are so great to work with. Gets one in the mood to deal with Christmas-sort of! Might take more then super cute paper!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! this is FANTASTIC!!! I love it :)

Sam said...

ha ha - I love this!! very funky!!

Jill Hilliard said...

LOVE it. I hope you win the challenge!

Deanna said...

Anne,
This is so lovely. What a great job you did with the challenge.
woohoo for you........

Georgann said...

Your project looks amazing! I want to be you when I grow up. :)

Payne Holler Cards said...

so different! love it! best wishes in the challenge!

Linda's Crafty World said...

Absolutely love the box. The papers you used are gorgeous.
Been looking over your site and love it lots. TFS

Gina Lindsay said...

That is about the cutest thing I have seen!! fantastic job.

Dru said...

Wow!! This is gorgeous!!

Vicki said...

OMGoodness! How very clever and beautiful! Wonderful! Blessings to you!

Angie Williams said...

How cute is this? Great job!