Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sneak Peek of Sketch Class

 Here is a little peek at the cards I designed for my upcoming Sketch Class July 26, 7Pm.  I really love these cards.  I've used lots of brand new Stampin' Up! products.  I also used the special stamp set A Reason To Smile that is only available in July and can be purchased for $5.

This Card uses Papillon Potpourri-and the new butterfly punch!  Love them!  Already my biggest selling stamp set and punch!
 This card uses the new edge folders and the large scallop edgelette die!  Two Step stampin' on this card needed the Stamp-a-majig big time!
If you look close at this card I had left it in the car in my purse and the pearls slid from the heat-I fixed them no but I didn't see it when I took the picture-It was over 90 that day.  I love the little shell edge on this edgelette-don't you!


So If you are visiting me how about leaving a comment or pushing the button to become a follower!

No comments: