Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Cards-Masculine Theme

 So my class to go for May is centered on Cards for the guys in the lives of my ladies.  I have to admit making cards for guys is the most challenging class for me to design.  I actually designed several and had my family vote on their favorite three-then picked the ones I like best anyway....yeah I admitted it.

I just had to use this cute watch stamp that will be leaving us the end of the month.  It's from Dapper Dad and the oval is from The Beyond Plaid Set both from the Spring Occasions Book.  and let us pay tribute to Baja Breeze..farewell.

 The blimp here is from the Ronald McDonald House Charity set-It retires this month as well and I can't believe that this is the first I'm inking this set up-where has this year gone.  The Banners are from the Hearts a Flutter Framelits.  Soooo happy.  The DSP is Parker's Prints from the Spring Occasions.
   I've been loving this background and I finally broke down and invested in it as part of planning for this class-I hope everyone loves this card as much as I do and how cute is the denim ribbon with the tools!


No comments: