Sunday, June 9, 2013

Lattice Stampin' Up! Card


I saw a card with a very labor intensive lattice tutorial-I don't remember where because I thought to myself-way too much work!  Then I remembered a few days later that we still had this Lattice Bigz Die so I decided to see what I could do to make an easy version of that card.  So here is my version.  I used the Window Frames Framelit and Secrete Garden stamps and Framelits.  I made two versions I did the one with the Whisper White and Strawberry Slush first but I felt it was a little less then I wanted so I did the second card and made on 3-D Flower and liked it much more-I see two tutorials in my future if you would like me to do a tutorial on either the card base or the 3-D flower leave me a comment!

Below is a little more information about the Die-if you would like to order it follow the link to the right shop now button and you can enter the number below in the search box!


Lattice Stampin' Up! Bigz Die 115958
Price: $21.95
Stampin' Up!'s exclusive Lattice Bigz die create delicate designs from any card stock, Designer Series paper, or other material. Use the Lattice design as an elegant overlay or a focal piece on your project. This Lattice die was designed as a repeatable image, allowing you to create beautiful designs on larger projects as well.
* Can cut through multiple sheets of card stock, Texture Cuts wood sheets, window sheets, Décor Elements sheets, and more
* Use with Sizzix Big Shot machine and standard cutting pads G281
* Die size: 5-1/2" x 6"

No comments: