Monday, November 25, 2013

November Sketch class


 Today I'm sharing one of the cards from this months Sketch class.  It features the winter frost DSP and the silver foil paper from Stampin' Up!'s Holiday occasions mini.  It was fun doing the Rosettes on the score tool.  I scored the whole sheet of 12 x 12 at 1/4 inch intervals then cut the paper into strips an inch wide.  The foil sheet on the small panel is embossed with the delicate Designs Embossing folder that resembles snow flakes

Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 
  Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders

Price: $8.95

The banner shape came with the circles flip card thinlit die.  the colors are Pool Party and Bermuda Bay.

   I just love rosettes!  by the way did you see the Festive Flurry kits?  I'm selling them with a wreath base as a set to make the wreath in the Festive Flurry Wreath post if you haven't seen it check it out and let me know if you like it.

No comments: