Monday, March 31, 2014

Second Card for my beginner stamping class for April

Easter Card
 Hello Stampers-today I'm sharing card two for my beginner stamping class.  By the way the class this month will be at the North Wales Area Library in the Borough of North Wales, PA  This Wednesday evening at 7PM.  I won't be doing a beginner class at the Blue Bell Library this Month.


   As I mentioned in my previous post the North Wales Gals asked me to do Wedding/Easter cards for them.  So this is the second card I designed that could be easily converted from Wedding to Easter.  Sadly by Wednesday this beautiful paper will no longer be available- if you need to get you some I suggest you go to my website and purchase $50 in product and select this Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper as you free gift.
Wedding Card-Love and Laughter Stamp Set
  I stamped all images in Calypso Coral, I colored the Rhinestones with a black alcohol based marker and layered it all together with Basic Black paper and our Tea time doilies.  The flowers are from the Boho Blossoms Punch.

    Thanks for stopping by.

Love & Laughter - Clear-Mount Stamp
Love & Laughter - Clear-Mount Stamp 125477
Price: $17.95
Want to wish a certain special couple love and laughter forever-after? This fresh and modern eight-piece set has everything you need to create elegant engagement and wedding cards, gift tags, and scrapbook pages. Or use it to design a special memory book for the bride and groom--so they can remember their special day forever!
Set Quantity: 8

Boho Blossoms Punch
Boho Blossoms Punch 119858
Price: $16.95
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of card stock that has been punched over a coordinating card stock for a reverse effect.

* New, sleeker body style
* Larger surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
* Locks to store

No comments: