Sunday, April 20, 2014

April Hostess Club

 Hello Stampers-

   I had a lovely Easter with my Family today-missing my son.  He wasn't given any time off from school this weekend so he couldn't come home.  I mailed him some candy in a little paper basket I made with my Envelope punch board.

  Tomorrow is Hostess Club.  We are making two cards with the envelope punch board.  this first one I copied almost exactly from a card I found on Pintrist.  I know not like me-but look how great this card is!  There was nothing I could do to improve it.  It was posted by "the stamp camp".

   It uses the Happy Watercolor Set.
 I did change a couple measurements to simplify making it.  The colors are Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar.  The Gold Bakers Twine and sequins add a little kick.

   I cut the card stock to 5.5 x 10.5.  Scored at 4.25 and perforated at 8.5.

   The front panel obviously a punched both ends of a panel that was 5.25 x 2 I cut two of these and used on on the tear off book mark.  to create the bookmark I simply slid the card into the punch then slipped it over till the perforation was in line with one side of the punch and gave it a squeeze.  far easier then it looks.  Stamps and some ink and it was done.


 

No comments: