Saturday, May 17, 2014
Today I'm sharing card two of my travel class for May. I continues the Spring Occasions Theme and introduced the Blendabilities Alcohol Based markers. This flower is so gorgeous colored with these new pens. I just love it so! They were easy to work with and everyone loved the vivid colors.
Friday, May 16, 2014
Today I'm sharing the first of the three cards from my travel class. I wanted to feature the Spring occasions products since they are only available till the end of the month.
Thanks for stopping by. Don't miss out on these great products.
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Monday, May 5, 2014
This card features the Pansy Punch Bundle and the Tag Topper Punch. The color is Rich Razzelberry and the DSP is from the Brights Paper Stack. The sentiment inside Says "one of them is me" I have this stamped as a Mother's Day card however it could easily be a Birthday or Thinkin of You or a Congratulations card.
Here are the Card Directions.
· Stamp two flowers on the long thin white paper-lining up the petal that is marked with the edge of the paper.
· Punch out the two flowers.
· Punch out a green circle then snip of an oval from each side to make a leaf
· punch the 2 x 3 inch white paper with the tag topper punch and stamp greeting
· sponge all the white papers
· Distress the polk-a-dot DSP with Distressing tool.
· Fold over one corner and apply a dimentional to the corner-adhere down catching the tips of the “leaves” to hold them in place use dimentionals to adhere flowers to the card and add Rhinestone
· Position tag behind folded corner and adhere with glue stick. Attach the DSP to white card stock.
· Attach the front to the card with dimentionals.
· Stamp inside greeting.