Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall Fun Stamp Camp 4 of 6 Boo Card


Happy Friday!  my next project to share I cased from the Remarkable Stampers Pintrist page.  I'm not sure who pinned it but it's a cute idea.  I was worried about punching these squares straight so here's what I did.  I cut a panel 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 and made lines one horizontally 1/4 inch from the top edge then vertically 1/4 inch from the edge, 1 3/8 from that then 1/4 from that, 1 3/8, 1/4 from that etc across the paper and then punched the 1 3/8 inch square punch.  I used this as a template to mark my Tangerine Tango panel and then every one in class was able to be successful with their window.  Here are their directions:  Use template provided in bin to draw on the squres then punch out.
Cut out the ghosts-you can cut all three at once.
stamp on faces with momento ink. 
put adhesive on the bottom edge of each ghost and tuck them in so they look cute.  Cut off any ghost sticking out, add dimensionals to hold them in place and in corners, layer on black panel and Hello Honey card base.
Stamp "boo to you" on scrap. punch with Word Window punch and layer on black label punch add candy dots.

No comments: