Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Adventure Bound DSP for Sketch Feb


 Happy Hump Day!  I'd like to share one of the 3 cards we made for Sketch Class last week.  This card is for a Man!  yes that's right the ever daunting Masculine card.  I never feel all the confident when I stat a manly card so it was quite delightful when I finished fussing looked down and saw this had come together with a little perseverance and some restructuring.  I had originally cut the feathers from the same DSP as the banner but they looked dumb and I had just one button but hey 3 is better then one.  This Adventure Abounds Paper is a little outside my style but I think that may be a good thing to challenge me and push beyond my self imposed creative bubble.  Hey leave me a comment and let me know what challenges you-is it boy cards like me?
Product List

No comments: