Sunday, March 15, 2015

February Travel Class

   February's Theme was Birthdays and I wanted the cards to work for men as well as women.

   This Bermuda Bay card has texture and sparkle to add interest.

   I used Tombo multipurpose glue on the sequins and the stars.



The second card for my travel class features Tangerine Tango Embossing powder to give definition to the words on a colored card stock.  The sassy ribbon and pom pom trim are fun.

    I stapled the three pieces of trim to the ccard stock circle after the embossing and then tied the Hello Honey ribbon over the pom pom trim and then I tied the Tangerine Tango Ribbon over that knot.  This held the heavy embellishment securely and the staple is completely hidden.

Thanks for stopping by.  Please visit power.stampinup.net if you would like to order any Stampin' Up! products.

No comments: