Saturday, June 13, 2015

Punch Board Gift Bag Stampin' Up!


 I made a video tutorial for using this punch board.  I think it helps most people to watch someone else make something before they give it a try.

  I found that the 11 x 7 size fit the punch board length so I wasn't flying off the edge and poking a hole in my paper and I didn't have to use a 12 x 12 on a practice project.  I made the video twice since My camera battery died so I did my best to edit the video together.
  Both bag use the new In-Colors for the base.  Very Cheerful colors and I used a punch and framelits for the tag-products all listed below.  On one I did just the one tag and left it see through on the second one I backed it with a second tag so the color shows through.  I like the in person look of the first but the photographic look of the other.  Enjoy and let me know how you make out with this new product-and if you don't have a Stampin' up! demonstrator and would like to order these products just click the link below and order them from me!

  
Product List

No comments: