Friday, July 31, 2015

Farmers Market Designer Series Paper for July Hostess Club

 Hostess Club projects for July Featured the Market Fresh Designer Series Paper.  We made a Z fold card featuring the new  Lots of Labels Dies and the sentiment form the All Boxed Up stamp set.  The two different patterns form the pack of paper really look cute together and were the inspiration for the card.  The Baker's Box Thinlit Die set was used to create the box.  We layered Blackberry Bliss Card Stock with panels of the Farmer's Market paper and accented with Stampin' up!'s new Tree Punch and the little bird from the tree punch really added a cute factor to the tag we punched from the new Washi Tape punch.  I found the Two way Glue pen worked great on the little birds etc.. Maybe I'll do a video on these projects if someone leaves a comment asking for one.

 Here are the two projects together.  You can see we put the Hardwood background stamp in the Background.  The Fast Fuse adhesive did a wonderful job of keeping the labels attached to the card front.

   The bakers box really went together quite nice and the cello bag of Dried Fruit looked so nice with the paper.  There were three options for closing the box.  For this project I choose to use the two hole framelit to mark where I wanted my holes and then I used a hand held punch to punch through both layers.


For the Z fold card you simply cut your paper to 4.25 x 11 then score the long way at 2.75 and 5.5.  The Patterned paper panels are  4x 2 5/8.  What I did so I had a nice repeat continuation was cut my panels to 4 x 5.5 and then cut that in half at 2 5/8. 

Product List

No comments: