Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sketch Card Two-Watermellon Wonder Medallion Flower




 Well it sure has taken me a long time to get this second post up!  I have been so busy with Hostess Club, swaps for convention and going to convention I just haven't gotten to blogging!  But I'm here now! 

   This card we used a reverse mask or you could call it a stencil.  Each person got a 4 x 5.25 sheet of black cardstock that I cut a square out of centering it ideally.  I used black so that the stencil/mask would stay looking clean even when well inked.  They now can reuse this cardstock if they want to repeat this technique.
   Just line up the black over the vanilla layer and sponge in through the square opening.  Lift away the black card stock and there you go a faux layer.  We then embossed the square panel with the Honeycomb Embossing folder. cut our Banner piece which was 4 x 1 with the triple banner punch and stamped the medallion flower tone on tone and punched out with the coordinating punch.  A couple of pearls a sentiment and some sponging round out an easy but elegant two tone card.


Here is a peek at the inside of the card-I stamped a greeting from the Four for you stamp set.





Product List
113439s
[113439]
$110.00

No comments: