Sunday, August 2, 2015

Pretty Petals Blue Moon Convention Swap


  So today I'm a little blue.  I'm at the beach but have a terrible cold.  Just miserable the last few days.  I haven't even left the house to go to the beach or enjoy the beautiful weather so I feel guilty on top of ill.  So what better day then to share my dark and moody convention swap.  I love this card.  I don't know why except it is so moody.  I can't put my finger on it.  I used new paper and framelits and a stamp set from last year.  I did use the square framelits for the black mat.  The mats can get off square cutting them on the trimmer but the dies get them right every time.  I did cut the designer paper with the trimmer as there would be not waste that way-the 6 x 6 paper stack cuts perfectly into these 3 x 3 panels.  If you got one of my swaps you may have had different ribbon as I didn't have enough very vanilla ribbon to do all the swaps.  All the supplies are listed below with links to my website if you'd like to make some moody cards of your own. 
Product List
120999s
Very Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon
[120999]
$6.95

No comments: