Thursday, November 5, 2015

Cozy Christmas Share


 Hello My Crafty Friends!  Wow has it been a crazy week at the Power House, Classes Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Saturday!! Well somewhere in there I managed to make this cute little card to share with you!  For the main image I stamped the cottage on Whisper White Card Stock in Mossy Meadow and again on a post-it note.  I cut away the sky line of the post-it note and placed the rest of the post-it over the cottage to mask it off so I could sponge in the sky.  I inked up soft sky on my sponge and did circles of ink coming off the post-it and it picked up some of the green from the post-it and made this soft graduated look.  The "snow" is simply the Two-way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  The Mossy Meadow panel is the new 3 way punch and the Metallic Doily is so nice for an assorted pack it is only $4.  Links to all these products are below so if you don't have a demonstrator and would like to buy from me I'd appreciate it!


Don't you just love this Sentiment.  All the stamps used in the project are from the cozy Christmas Stamp Set.










Product List

No comments: