Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hello Spring Card Botanical Gardens Suite by Stampin' Up!


 I'd like to share the first card from my March Sketch Class.  This card was a little bit of a departure from the literal sketch.  I love the rich colors of this collection.  the black's sharp contrast to the pastel Mint and the bright Hello Honey then the mopey Cajun Craze.  These flowers are really fun and detailed I love that there are so my options in how to layer them.
  The choices of leaves are really cool and unusual, I love the one that is fern like it cut really nice and releases easily if you use wax paper between the die and the card stock.
    If you need to purchase on of the supplies and would like to do it through me the link are at the bottom of the page.  Please opt in for demonstrator contact so that I can thank you and send you the Hostess Club Tutorial for this month.
Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments: