Friday, September 9, 2016

3 of 3 for Monthly Card class


 
  Hi Stampers.  thanks for stopping by my blog.  Today I'm sharing card 3 of my Monthly Card Class.  We do a Sketch a month.  This card was very popular with the ladies last night- I think the Mint Macaroon color does something to some people.  This soft water colorish designer series paper mixed with the two step stamps gave a soft and inviting feel and I love this focal stamp it's from the new Layering Love Stamp set.  The staple isn't usually my go to embellishment however it was really helpful here to
 secure the ribbon to the DSP strip in a nice tight flat fashion.  Links to all the products I used in today's card are listed below.  If you don't already have a demonstrator I'd love to have your order! especially in this last push to earn the incentive trip!  The Stampin' Up! Year ends in 21 days!!  I'm very close so every order counts!
Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments: