Thursday, September 8, 2016

Monthly 3 Card Class

   On the first of the month Blogging Friends Blog Hop I posted the first of the 3 cards for my monthly card class.  Today I'm holding my class and so I thought I'd share the other two cards.  Before this month I called this my Sketch Class and have been having this class since 2009 however it confused a number of people that were new to me and they often thought they were going to have to draw and always said-Oh I don't draw so I can't come.  So I have finally made the decision to officially change the name to Monthly 3 Card Class.  I'm sure we will nick name it some shorter version of this -change is hard but can be good!  Right? Right!

  I love sketches so each month-regardless of the name we will use a sketch to design our cards.

This Card Features several new products from the annual Stampin' Up! catalog.


   I just love the Pop of Pink DSP's strong cheerful graphic feel as a backdrop to this striped umbrella.  Too many stripes?  Let me know what you think in the comments below- and don't worry if you don't see your comment right away I have to approve the comments-to avoid a lot of spam.  Thanks for Stopping by.







No comments: