Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Blogging Friends Blog Hop

a
Welcome to the December Blogging Friends Blog Hop.  We are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators who come together to share projects and inspiration on the first of every month.
We have a guest blogger this month so be sure to go all the way around the hop.
    The theme for this month was Christmas or New Years since last month I did a Christmas project I decided to do a New Years theme.  I really was dying to use these gorgeous sequins- I may have over done it a bit.  I did a Rosette that would be cute hung on a door and a shaker card.  Enjoy!





http://maryblocherstamping.blogspot.com/2016/12/December-bloggingfriends.html
Next up on the Hop is Mary!  Below is a list of all the hoppers so if you hit a broken link you can just click the next one.

Tammy Hibbit Gill
Jenny Lane Gauthier


11 comments:

Rick Adkins said...

Love the card! It's so perfect

BeautyScraps said...

I love these! So festive and such beautiful colors! I just ordered this stamp set! and can't wait for it to arrive now!

Brian King said...

Absolutely wonderful! I love the colors you've used and the dimension added by the rosette! So glad I could hop with your group today!

Unknown said...

Love the use of all the sparkly ribbons and sequins! Sugar Plum is quickly growing on me! Beautiful projects Anne!

Stampinkspired said...

Wow! Such pretty projects. I love the beautiful colours and all those sequins and glittery ribbon. Great shaker card and decoration for the festivities.

Stampinkspired said...

Such pretty projects! I love the shaker card and decoration with all the glittery ribbon and sequins. Such pretty colours.

Unknown said...

I love both of your projects! Your bows are so beautiful ... I might need you to teach me how. Love those ribbons!

Jodi @ A Mom Having Fun said...

I love your card! Such a great use of the sequins!

Crystal Komara said...

WOW, Anne! Power to the pizzazz on this fantastic creation! Have a wonderful holiday season! Crystal

stamp with anna said...

Great card! I love how you used the scalloped circle and it looks perfect next to that rosette!!

Unknown said...

I love the color scheme. Its so eye catching! I must say, I'm not one for hanging things on my door, but, I would hang that rosette on my door. Thank you for sharing!